CraftyCrochet4Kids Banner

CraftyCrochet4Kids Banner

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shop Features

 
Once again I come to you, my humble readers, and must apologize.  Once again I have slacked off and haven't posted any of my new shop features.  I took the time and got several new interviews from some awesome shops, but just haven't posted them yet.  Having a newborn just doesn't leave me with a lot of free time!  I guess I should feel super accomplished today because I actually got dressed and brushed my hair!  Now, if only I could get a shower....

Anyway, I PROMISE you that I will have a new shop feature up by the end if THIS WEEK!  If I don't, then I'll give you something cool as my penance.  So I guess you might actually be rooting for me to fail, huh?

2 comments:

  1. yes i'm rooting for you to fail now. lol

    love that picture of the mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how it feels to have newborn at home... I have one year old girl who takes too much energy from me during the day ;)
    I love your blog, and became your follower (http://www.briskmamma.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete