CraftyCrochet4Kids Banner

CraftyCrochet4Kids Banner

Friday, January 14, 2011

Helllooooo world!

Well, I finally did it.  I started a blog!  I'm not really sure what this will turn into, or even if I have "what it takes" to compose a successful blog, but I guess I'm giving it a shot anyway!  What do I want out of this blog?  Hmmm....  I suppose first and foremost, I want God to be glorified because nothing else is more important than that!  After that, I would love for everyone out there to learn a little more about me and what I do (and maybe consider purchasing one of my awesome handmade products *wink wink*).

I really love to crochet!  It has been a great creative outlet for me over the years and I can't think of a more productive way to spend my down time.  If you want to see what my creative outlet is producing, head on over to Etsy and check out my shop:  www.CraftyCrochet4Kids.etsy.com.  I am constantly adding new items and different designs, so check back often to see what new things I've come up with!  Oh, and I LOVE doing custom work, so feel free to contact me with your heart's desires and we'll see what we can come up with!

Here is my plan for what each week will contain:
  • Every Monday I will feature an Etsy shop from one of the teams I am in.  I will also post anything new that I'm working on.
  • Every Wednesday I will post about my Weekly Finds on Etsy.  Each week I plan on creating a treasury on Etsy and will share it with you.
  • Every Thursday will bring you Random Happenings where I will post things that are going on in my life.  My life is pretty random, so Thursdays are sure to be lots of fun!
  • Anything else that comes up I will be sure to keep you updated and informed!
So that's it!  I guess we'll start this roller coaster ride called blogging and see how far we can make it without tossing our cookies!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so awesome that you have a plan! I need one! You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I figured that if I didn't have a plan, then I probably wouldn't post anything at all! Hopefully I'll be able to stick with it and keep it interesting. =)

    ReplyDelete