CraftyCrochet4Kids Banner

CraftyCrochet4Kids Banner

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monday's Feature -- Pixiekids Toys and Gifts

For my first feature, I wanted to feature a shop from someone in my Busy Moms on Etsy Team.  Today I chose Pixiekids Toys and Gifts.


Screenshot of msmagpiegirl's shop on Etsy
 I absolutely adore this shop!  It is filled with hours of imaginative play for children.  Seriously, my kids (ages 4 and 2) would be entertained for HOURS and the quiet time that would give me would be worth its weight in gold!  This shop offers different sets of felt play food, from sushi, to breakfast in bed, to a princess tea party and everything in between.  The play food is "handmade out of Eco-felt, which is felt manufactured from recycled plastic bottles".  So, your kids get super fun toys and you get to know that you are helping the environment.  The sets are also very well priced.
The shop's mission is "to inspire the imagination, promote healthy eating habits, and encourage language development through creative and dramatic play!"  What more could you ask for?

If your kids aren't into playing with their food, then Pixiekids Toys and Gifts also offers fun little felt animal plush toys.  These things are adorable!
screen shot of a listing for one of the animal plush toys

I can't tell you how much I enjoy looking at this shop!  I just want to buy ALL of the items because I know my kids would love them!  Everything looks expertly made and the quality looks fantastic.  Plus, I like to know that I am supporting a small family business.  So, I encourage you to check out this wonderful shop and see for yourselves just how awesome it is!  And stick around because next week's feature just might be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment