CraftyCrochet4Kids Banner

CraftyCrochet4Kids Banner

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What's New?

I have a bunch of new designs that I want to add to my Etsy shop , but just haven't found the time to make them yet.  Imagine that, having a newborn and two other small children would leave me with very little crafting time!  I have finished a few things, I just need to take some good pictures of them before I can list them.  But, in the meantime, here are a few of the items I have completed.  The pictures aren't great, but you can still appreciate them for their awesomeness.  Enjoy!


The first new item that I'm going to be adding to my shop is an adorable diaper cover photography prop.  I love this diaper cover!  Seriously!  I can't handle it!  I mean, really, look at those ruffles!  This pattern is by littleabbee.  I've purchased a few patterns from her and all of them have been super easy to follow and very well written.  I recommend her patterns to anyone looking for some cute stuff to crochet!  Or, you could always just buy them from my shop and not have to bother making them yourselves!  =)  It has two rows of crocheted ruffles on the bum and crochet buttons on the front.  It is extra adorable and would look fabulous on your little princess!


The next two items would look great combined into a set.  It is another diaper cover from littleabbee, but this time with a trim around the outside edge, real buttons and no ruffles on the bum.  The hat is super cute too!  It is a basic beanie with an extra large button on the front and a crab stitch trim for added style.  Wouldn't this look great on your little man?


 I am particularly fond of this last hat.  I've seen them around and I knew I had to make one, so I created my own pattern for it.  This was the first pattern that I succesfully created on my own!  It was very simple to make.  This is just a prototype, so imagine the completed hat having alternating stripes of cute colors and a huge pom pom at the end of the tail.  It also features a ribbed trim for a better, more snug fit.  I love it and can't wait to offer it for sale in my shop!



Anyway, thats just what I'm working on right now.  What are YOU working on?

Oh, and stay tuned because a little later I am going to be posting about my Featured Shop for the week!  I adore this shop from my Busy Moms on Etsy team.  So stick around and see who it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment