CraftyCrochet4Kids Banner

CraftyCrochet4Kids Banner

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday's Weekly Finds

Its Wednesday, so that means it is time for a treasury!  Yay!!!  Believe it or not, this was actually the first time I have ever created a treasury.  I don't know why I hadn't done it yet, but I will certainly be looking forward to Wednesdays because it was a lot of fun.  I found a lot of interesting items and great shops!  It was definitely hard to limit my selections!

My theme for this week's treasury was Winter Wonderland.  The weather has been hot and dry here in San Diego, with temps up in the 80s, so I've been dreaming of cooler weather.  I'm jealous of the rest of the country with their winter storms.  Anyway, here it is.  Enjoy!



Do you have any suggestions for next week's treasury?

No comments:

Post a Comment